Nireas Coast Villa
PROPERTY SOLD: Unfortunately, someone else already bought this property; this listing is just for reference purposes. If you are interested in similar properties, get in touch with us and we will find your dream home in Greece.
Are you looking for a spacious villa in proximity to Athens, with a wide variety of beaches at your feet and unobstructed sea views of the Gulf of Evia and the Aegean Sea? Then this villa is the place for you!
This property offers a 132 sqm two-story holiday home on a 600 sqm plot.
The ground floor has an open plan living area with a fireplace, kitchen, and dining area while a WC services these areas. A wooden internal staircase leads to the first floor where there are three bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes from floor to ceiling) and a bathroom with shower head. This floor has very large terraces, partially covered, to be enjoyed by all. It’s an indoor-outdoor space with visual and functional creativity.
Two double French doors with sea views lead out to the garden and perimetrical windows provide views of various parts of the garden. The garden has several trees (olives, apricot, quince, vines, mulberry, pomegranate) and shrubs (rosemary, oregano evans, angelica, pyracantha) accompanied by an automatic watering system. The outside paving creates a pathway to the garden and seamlessly connects the BBQ area and the covered outdoor dining area, located in front of the kitchen door.
Furthemore, there is an uncovered parking space within the plot for two cars with a sliding garage door and a detached storage room next to the main entrance.
General Key Features
- Fireplace and 3 A/C units for heating-cooling. There is also a pre-installation for a possible future heating system (all necessary piping, no boiler)
- Alarm system connected to the police
- Connection to the main sewerage system
The perfect place for a holiday, both for its owners and for guests. A favored choice for weekend breakaways due to its proximity to Athens. Renting a villa like this can offer high returns and is a popular choice among many owners. The villa can pay for itself allowing owners to then enjoy the ultimate holiday destination year-round when they choose to and for as long as they like.
Along the 12km stretch between Amarynthos and Aliveri lays the “Akti Nireos” or “Coast of Nireas”. Calmer than Eretria and Amarynthos, this bathing spot features natural shade provided by the tamarisk trees backing it and clean water with a sandy beach.
The modern seaside settlement is built amphitheatrically, above the homonymous beach. Around the beach, there are several picturesque coves. The beach is washed by the South Evian Sea. Ideal for swimming, wind-surfing, and sailing. The beach is organized and has a tavern, a playground nearby, and pine trees where one can enjoy the shade. Around it there are coves with sand or pebbles to explore:
- Kalami beach – Sandy, semi-organized, ideal for breezy days, since it is almost never windy. There are pine trees on the beach and the sea is quite shallow. No more than 1 km away.
- Armyrichi beach – One of the most beautiful beaches of Evia. The natural bay in which the beach of Armyrihi is located protects it from the winds and creates beautiful scenery. Pebbles and coarse sand on the coast, white pebbles, sand, and impressive rocks on the seabed. A 40-minute drive following the road to Karystos.
- Cheromylos beach – The beach is relatively isolated and has a cluster of tamarisk trees and natural shade at 100 meters from the coast, which are usually occupied by campers since this beach is preferred by those who do free camping. Fine white pebble give its waters an amazing colour similar to that of the Ionian beaches. In close distance, just a 25 minutes drive.
In antiquity, Nereus, a marine deity, earlier than Poseidon, was said to have been worshipped here. It was he who told Paris of the disastrous consequences that the abduction of Helen would have for the city of Troy, and it was he who showed Hercules the way to the Garden of the Hesperides. He was married to the Oceanid Doris and had 50 daughters, the Nereids.
Amenities and Features
Unlock Personalized Property Recommendations
Complete Our Form Below to Find Your Ideal Home with Ease