This super-deluxe, 345 sqm detached villa is the largest of all five villas in the private complex. On its three floors, it has 5 bathrooms as well as 7 bathrooms. The wooden and ceramic tile roof blend in perfectly in the surrounding nature and the spacious terraces offer an incredible panoramic view of Lygaria Bay and the Cretan Sea. The unique unobstructed view, the large wooden pergola, or the fact that this quiet estate is just 15 km away you be in the center at Heraklion, make this a true home in Greece and Crete.
- Large privately owned plot of 969 sqm.
- 36 sqm pool with waterfall feature and jacuzzi.
- Large covered verandas plus a uniquely designed wooden pergola.
- Contemporary design of Italian-made internal doors.
- Automatic three-stop lift.
- Specially treated timber fencing has been installed in all flower beds.
- The entire bedroom level has been laid with wooden flooring.
- An excellent quality, outstanding design Italian kitchen with granite worktop.
- The living room features a granite fireplace.
- The Villa is heated by radiators fuelled by an oil-fired burner. The heating
can be individually adjusted on each floor.
- Modern wardrobes with sliding glass doors and internal lighting.
- All bedrooms in the Villa have been fitted out for air-conditioning units and
cabling has been pre-installed for alarm systems.
- A separate 5 m3 water tank has been installed to ensure greater autonomy.
- Two dedicated parking spaces.
- The main entrance opens electronically to allow vehicles to enter and
leave, while there is a separate entrance for those on foot.
- A color intercom system has been connected to the Complex’s main
entrance to ensure greater security and functionality.
- 3rd generation biological treatment facility to cover the villa’s needs.
The property was renovated in 2022, adding these features:
- Installation of an external pergola at the pool with rain sensors and lighting
- Construction of an outdoor living room next to the pool
- Construction of outdoor kitchen next to the pool
- Replacement of the wooden deck on the floor around the pool and installation of tiles with a wood look
- Construction of stone walls in the poolside outdoor area
- Replacement of all the wood on the roofs of the terrace pergolas
- Installation of new lawn and plants around the perimeter of the house
- Construction of an extra external storage room
- New electromechanical installation inside the house
- Installation of central alarm and cameras
- Installation of air conditioning in all areas of the house
- Replacement of the wooden deck on the platform under the house