Vasilitsi Seaview Home
A traditional home, enjoying relaxing views to the sea while being no more than a 10-minutes drive from the seaside village of Koroni and the nearest beach. This single storey home was built in 1990, on a plot of approx 668 sqm, at the edge of Vasilitsi village.
The house measures 73 sqm, consisting of an open plan living room with a cosy fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and one bathroom. The exterior independent storage room of 24 sqm could be converted into an extra living area (guest house).
Both living area and bedrooms have beautiful exposed timber roofs and they enjoy straight access to an L-shape terrace which is covered with a tiled pergola and enjoys relaxing views to the beautiful garden and the sea.
The wooden windows, doors and ceiling make up the unique character of this traditional house creating a wonderful aesthetic aura. One room is equipped with A/C unit. The house is connected to the main water supply of the municipality. Satellite TV, telephone and internet connections are available.
Easily accessible through the local road network, an iron entrance gate leads to the spacious parking area and the garage of 20 sqm. Above the garage there is large terrace that enjoys beautiful sea views. The garden is planted with nice flowers and plants.
The house is in good condition and a nice refurbishment could turn it into an elegant house.
The village of Vasilitsi is peaceful and quiet with a mini market, and a very nice traditional restaurant while the nearest sandy beach is no less than 3 km away. Furthermore, through a 9-minutes drive you can reach the seaside historical town Koroni with its Venetian castle, the long sandy beach Saga, health center, banks, super markets, restaurants etc.
- Finikounda, 15 minutes by car, has four long sandy beaches. The village itself has a very pretty harbour for traditional fishing boats and recreational boats while a smaller village sandy beach is served by traditionally Greek cafes and restaurants. Also, there is enough space for the construction of a swimming pool.
- Methoni, 7 minutes by car from Finikounda, is an old important trade and marine centre. The Venetian castle is the focal point of the charming village which lies at the southernmost point of the west coast of the Peloponnese. Methoni has a doctors’ surgery, dentist, pharmacy, good local shopping, super markets, bank, post office and plenty of places to enjoy a drink or eat in local family run taverns.
- Pylos, a 30-minute drive away from Finikounda, is a small picturesque seaside town with the largest natural harbor in Peloponnese and extensive marina. It has a good range of shops and cafes built around the Square of Trion Navarchon, shaded by impressive Platanus trees. In Pylos there are many historical attractions. There are doctors and a small hospital/health Centre with good facilities and reliable staff who provide prompt emergency service. There you will find a rich traditional cuisine and lots of fresh local products.
- The nearest signature golf course (Navarino Bay) is 35 minutes away while the next golf course (Navarino Dunes) is 45 minutes away.
- It takes 60 minutes to drive to the International airport and the hospital of Kalamata which is the capital and central port of the Messinia. Kalamata has a large yachting marina and motorway access to Athens. The spacious central square offers a wide range of coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
- Updated On:
- March 27, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 73 m2 Size
- Year Built: 1990