Ionian Nest Studios
These two newly renovated apartments have been refurbished up to a high standard at the Ionian seafront, just steps away from the water’s edge.
Both studios have a bright living area of 35 sqm. One of them is located at the ground floor while the other is situated on the upper level. They share a similar layout: A living room with an open-plan kitchen and a double bed as well as a comfortable bathroom and a storage space. Furthermore, they spill out to 12,5 sqm terraces to enjoy moments of relaxation, all summer long.
The Ionian Nest complex consist of 14 apartments with a big communal pool and a sun deck with sunbeams and umbrellas to be used by all owners. The complex offers spacious exteriors without impeding the privacy of each property. Whenever you want, you can take a dip in the pool or walk to the beach of Pogonia, which is just 100 metres away.
Completely refurbished (2021) and ready to move in, they are sold with furniture and electrical appliances included.
- Ground floor studio: SOLD
- First-floor studio: € 118,000
- The village of Pogonia is situated in a breathtakingly beautiful, sheltered spot with beautiful views towards the crystal-clear water of the Ionian Sea. Olive trees, vineyards and pine trees reach until the beautiful sandy beach. A few local taverns, cafes and a bakery are within walking distance.
- Pogonia also lies in close proximity to the main town of Paleros (5-minutes drive); a cozy, authentic harbour town with its own marina, that attracts mainly Greek summer guests but has no mass tourism. Preveza, Parga and many other places can also easily be reached by car for fun day trips. The offshore breeze makes the sheltered bay of Paleros an ideal place for swimming, fishing, sailing, diving, snorkelling and canoeing, under conditions that are more reminiscent of a lake than the sea.
- The village also lies within half an hour from the island of Lefkas, which is easily accessible by car via a bridge from the mainland. Lefkas is a cosmopolitan island in the Ionian Sea that is very popular among people that love sailing. Furthermore, Lefkas has some magnificent beaches that are among the best in the world, with snow-white fine pebbles and azure waters.
- Preveza International Airport lies at a 30 km distance, where frequent flights from many European cities arrive from April to October. From Athens airport, this area can be reached within 3.5 hours by new motorways which opened in 2018. From Thessaloniki it is a 4.5-hour drive, also on a good highway through the beautiful Pindos mountains.
- Updated On:
- March 9, 2023
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- C Class
- 35 m2 Size
- Year Built: 2010