Villa Nasia is split into two independent apartments and offers unobstructed views of the sea and the valley, which is a NATURA network-protected site.
Developed on a 6808 sqm plot, the Villa comprises:
- Apartment 1: 69 sqm, open plan sitting and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower, terrace.
- Apartment 2: 77 sqm, open plan living and dining room and equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite), balcony.
- Lower level: 77 sqm currently under construction with valid building permit, allowing for it to be developed to a third apartment.
- 15 sqm Storeroom on lower level.
- Double glazing with insect screens windows and patio doors
- A/C units in the bedrooms of Apartment 1 for heating and cooling.
- Solar panel for hot water in Apartment 1.
- Internet and landline connection. Connected to public water supply and electricity grids.
- Both apartments are furnished and equipped.
- Ample parking space on the premises
- Gravel paved yard, planted gardens.
Location – Distances
The villa is just 4.3 km, or an 8-minute drive, away from the nearest sandy beach. It is also a 14 min drive away from Finikounda, a coastal village surrounded by long sandy beaches, some offering water sports, and featuring a harbor for fishing and pleasure boats. Finikounda features many beachfront cafes, and restaurants serving fresh fish and Messenian dishes, as well as supermarkets, tourist shops, and a pharmacy.
Methoni is seven minutes by car and is a small and well-preserved town dominated by its impressive Venetian Castle, from where you can enjoy a mesmerizing sunset, as well as a sheltered harbor and beach. There are many cafes and restaurants catering for all tastes and budgets, as well as a pharmacy, dental practice, and public infirmary.
The main town in the area is Pylos, a 17-minute drive from the villa, which is amphitheatrically built and one of the most scenic towns in Greece. Its port is one of the largest natural ports in Europe and also features a marina. Pylos is known for its four signature golf courses, the nearest one to the property being less than half an hour away by car.
Finally, the International Airport and city of Kalamata are roughly an hour away. The Airport has frequent connections to many European cities, while the city of Kalamata has a modern hospital, a marina and a main boulevard offering a wide choice of shops, cafes, and restaurants.