Seaview Villa in Plaka
A modern and fully equipped new villa near the traditional village of Plaka in the region of Chania in western Crete, with stunning views of the sea and the White Mountains.
The villa is developed on a 3,800 sqm plot. An olive grove with 40 trees in planted on 1,200 sqm in front of the house. There is also a thick-grass lawn where you can spend time with your family. The area around the villa is decorated with rose bushes and palm trees. The automatic irrigation system will take care of the plants’ needs in water. A further 1,500 sqm of the plot are situated behind the villa and are ideal for building a tennis court, while also having great potential since the expansion of the urban plan of the village of Plaka will entail the possibility of dividing the entire land parcel and developing this part of the plot.
A beautiful stone fence was erected around the perimeter of the entire land plot.
The villa is being sold fully furnished, equipped with household appliances and decorative elements. The house is furnished with expensive European-made interior items of the highest quality. Cabinets and kitchen are made to order, and there is a beautiful fireplace in the hall of the villa.
When designing the villa, an unusual and beautiful architectural solution was used – the first floor has a mezzanine-type layout. It is divided into 2 flights: a flight of stairs and a flight in the center. Thus, the ground floor, namely the dining area, is visible from the first floor.
- Painted walls, non-slip tiled flooring, and high-quality tiled finish in bathrooms; plumbing, sinks, and toilet bowls in place.
- Domestic appliances of well-known brands: refrigerator, cooker hood, kitchen range, oven, dish-washing machine, air-conditioners.
- Inox stair railing system.
- Each bedroom features a fitted wardrobe.
- Aluminium window frames with double glazing
- Insect screens, electric blinds
- Satellite TV
- Security alarm system
- CCTV cameras, which can be checked remotely via an app
- Autonomous diesel heating system
- Solar batteries and electric water heater
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor and swimming pool lighting
- Gated entrance with remote control
- Garage with automatic gates and glazed windows.
- Landscape and shade gardening
- Barbecue area (pergola, oven, sink with running water)
- Stone walls enclosing the property
Plaka is a village located in the Apokoronas region on the northwest coast of the island of Crete, Greece. It is located in Chania regional unit. Plaka is two kilometres from Almirida, a resort that it overlooks. Situated high up the hill there are wonderful views over the Mediterranean Sea. Plaka has tavernas (Takis, Fortinis, Elpis), bar/coffee shops, a grocery store, and a Greek Orthodox church. There are many interesting walks to take around the village, usually through olive groves, or to the next villages of Kampia and Kokkino Chorio. Plaka simply means ‘flat place’ (also ’tile’) in Greek.
Amenities and Features
Unlock Personalized Property Recommendations
Complete Our Form Below to Find Your Ideal Home with Ease