Seaview Dream Home
This cozy two-storey village home is located on the edge of traditional village Vasilitsi, near Koroni, and enjoys beautiful mountain and sea views. It measures 58 sqm on a plot of 128 sqm.
- The lower level of 29 sqm consists of an open plan sitting and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and 1 bathroom with shower. An internal tiled staircase leads to the upper level.
- The upper level of 29 sqm consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with shower. The bedroom is very bright with an abundance of natural light and has direct access to a covered balcony with beautiful sea and mountain views, which makes it ideal for relaxing.
- This property is in a ready-to-move-in condition, as it is offered fully furnished.
- All exterior doors and windows are aluminium, double-glazed and with insect screens. A solar heater provides with hot water throughout the year. There are A/C (heating – cooling) units in both floors. There is also a storage under the lower floor and a water tank with pump for stable pressure.
- The yard is paved and is planted with some olive trees and an orange tree. The house has easy access via a small path of approximately 40 m.
- The nearest beach, Ammoudi, is less than 3km away and a 6-minute drive.
- Koroni, 10 minutes by car, is a traditional Greek town which provides a range of amenities including various banks, shopping and food outlets, cafeterias, restaurants and fish restaurants, doctor’s surgery, dentist and a pharmacy. It also features a long golden beach with a windsurfing school and a restaurant.
- Finikounda, 15 minutes by car, has four long sandy beaches, famous for their crystal blue water. The village itself has a beautiful harbor for traditional fishing boats and recreational boats, while a smaller sandy beach is served by traditionally Greek cafes and cozy restaurants with home-cooked meals.
- Methoni, 25 minutes by car, is an old important trade and marine center. The Venetian castle is the focal point of the charming village, which lies at the southernmost point of the west coast of the Peloponnese. Methoni has a doctor’s surgery, dentist, pharmacy, good local shopping, supermarkets, bank, post office, and plenty of places to enjoy a drink or eat in local family-run restaurants.
- Pylos, a 40-minute drive away, is a small, picturesque seaside town with the largest natural harbor in the Peloponnese and an extensive marina. It has a good range of shops and cafes built around the Square, shaded by impressive plane trees. In Pylos, there are many historical attractions. There are doctors and a small hospital/health Centre with good facilities and reliable staff who provide prompt emergency services. There you will find a rich traditional cuisine and lots of fresh local products.
- Signature golf courses (Navarino Bay and Navarino Hills) are 45 minutes away.
It takes 50 minutes to drive to Kalamata International Airport and a further 10 minutes to the main hospital. Kalamata is the capital and central port of Messinia and it has a large yachting marina and motorway access to Athens. The spacious central square offers a wide range of designer outlets, coffee shops, bars, and restaurants.