Discover an enchanting collection of 16 private residences nestled amidst a serene olive grove on the edge of Maleme village. Just moments from the sea, these homes draw inspiration from Crete’s simplicity and the Mediterranean landscape. The design concept follows the local architecture and the typical layout of rural Cretan houses, with their characteristic courtyard. Each residence enjoys privacy while being connected to the main yard and the central swimming pool.
Choose from a wide collection of properties, ranging from 54 sqm to 114 sqm, with or without private pool, and priced between € 270.000 and € 550.000. There are four (4) types of residences, designed to fit diverse preferences:
- Ground Floor Residences: Cocooned in their private gardens yet perfectly close to the shared amenities. These residences are comprised of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and spacious open-plan and dining areas. Each of them comes with a private pool and a generous terrace, typifying what life in the Mediterranean is all about.
- Garden Apartments: Flanked by large openings on both sides as well as a private courtyard. These apartments consist of two generously spaced double bedrooms with a shared bathroom and an open-plan lounge with a kitchen.
- Terraced Apartments: Enjoying artfully rationed indoor and outdoor spaces. These well proportioned one-bedroom apartments spill out to ample balconies that enjoy open vistas of the sea and the surroundings.
- Duplex Terraced Residences: Designed to make the most of the outdoors, with plenty of exterior areas to sit and dine by the enchanting views. These two-bedroom duplex apartments are composed of two double bedrooms located on separate levels for added comfort and privacy, each one having its own bathroom and generous fitted wardrobes.
These residences are ready to upscale your holiday experience with the lowest possible ecological footprint. The project is characterised by the selection of earthy colours, the usage of natural materials, like stone and wood, as well as the creation of planted areas throughout the outdoor spaces. Each property will enjoy high energy efficiency, eco-friendly ways for heating and cooling, low-consuming lighting fixtures, smart home features and high quality materials. As an added value, electrical appliances are included in all units.
This project is realised by one of the biggest construction companies in Greece with years of experience in the construction field, having an eye for detail in a diverse range of work and scale projects.
All amenities and facilities are in the proximity, including restaurants, local tavernas, bars and cafes, pharmacies, supermarkets, and mini markets.
- Crete, especially the Chania area, is famous for its exotic places, cultural landmarks (especially in the Old Town) and Cretan cuisine. On this island, you’ll discover a variety of natural landmarks to visit around, including the White Mountains, the captivating Samaria Gorge, and many charming coastal and mountain villages. Additionally, various regions of Crete offer a chance to uncover traces of the ancient Minoan civilization through visits to renowned palaces such as Knossos, Phaistos, Malia, and Kato Zakros.
- The international airport of Chania is just 32 km away, with scheduled flights year-round and abundant charter flights serving much of Europe during the season – April to October.
- During the summer, ferries cross to and from Athens (Piraeus) daily – the port for ferries is at Souda, 24 km away.
- Experience the best of beach life at Balos Lagoon, Falarsana, Elafonisi, Agia Marina and Platanias, while hidden gems like Orthi Ammos beach and stunning gorges await nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Amenities and Features
Unlock Personalized Property Recommendations
Complete Our Form Below to Find Your Ideal Home with Ease