Aegean Seafront Homes
Are you dreaming of the ideal investment right at the beach, hassle-free with a guaranteed return on investment? This should be your answer: Located at just a few metres from the Aegean Sea, at the North Coast of Crete, a special collection of 18 properties offer a nice mixture of design and comfort. The Aegean Seafront Homes do not only form the perfect opportunity for a Golden Visa but give you a steady annual rental income of 3% for the first 7 years after your purchase.
Of course, you can choose to use the apartments for yourself and enjoy your second home just a few metres off the Aegean Sea.
Located at the ground floor, perimetrically around a state-of-the-art swimming pool which is shared. Their living space varies from 61 up to 65 sqm with an additional 10 sqm of veranda. Each of them offer spacious open-plan kitchens, two-bedrooms and a bathroom.
The designers priority was to combine light earthy colours, fresh modern architectural lines, simple volumes with smoothly connected Mediterranean landscaped gardens and verandas. An indoor-outdoor space with visual and functional creativity.
The Split-Level Maisonettes
The maisonettes are located at the first floor of the buildings, split in two levels. These homes combine contemporary interior aesthetics and finishes along with the dominant use of eco-friendly materials, stone features, plaster, wood and tiled roofs.
General layout: Their size varies from 98 to 105 sqm. At the lower level, a spacious open-plan kitchen is set along with a bedroom and a bathroom. The upper level consists of two bedrooms with an additional bathroom. The two levels are connected with an internal staircase. There are balconies on both levels which offer large openings for natural light treatment as well as for panoramic and country views.
General Key Features
- Prices include full furniture pack
- Green, cross ventilation for a natural climate
- Thermal insulation and modern double glazing for energy efficiency
- Solar panel system
- Ample parking areas
All amenities and facilities are next door, including restaurants and local tavernas, bars and cafes, pharmacies, supermarkets and mini markets.
- Maleme beach, at your doorstep, is a peaceful stretch of sand and azure waters. The ideal place for sun tanning, relaxing and romantic evenings watching the sunset. The beach of Maleme is a part of the continuous beach of 16 kms from Chania city to Kolymbari village.
- Crete, and especially the Chania area, is famous for its exotic places, cultural landmarks (especially in the Old Town) and Cretan cuisine. The Cretan folk tradition is often imprinted on the local art (weaving, pottery, wood carving, etc.) and on the artistic expression of the locals in general.The most famous natural landmarks are the White Mountains and the Samaria Gorge, as well as the coastal and mountain villages.
- The international airport of Chania is just 28 km away, with scheduled flights year-round and abundant charter flights serving much of Europe during the season – April to October.
- During the summer period ferries cross to and from Athens (Piraeus) daily – the port for ferries is at Souda, 24 kms away.
- Some of the most famous beaches on Crete are located near. Falassarna, Balos, Elafonisi, Agia Marina and Platanias are just a few of them. Some beaches are sandy, whilst some have pebbles. Many have all the facilities that will allow you to spend the whole day there.