Sand & Sea Paros
An enticing collection of 18 newly-built villas, duplexes and apartments in the vibrant heart of Paros. This project offers an ideal haven for those seeking their Cycladic dream home in Greece and is a unique opportunity to acquire a new, state-of-the-art property without having to wait for its construction. Resting upon a hillside, residents will be enchanted by the sea vistas while enjoying easy access to an array of beaches. Developed with respect to the environment and local architecture, the complex offers tranquillity combined with modern amenities and convenient access to the airport, the port, and all of the island’s sights and places of interest.
Designed to cater to various budgets and preferences, the collection includes:
- Duplexes (8): Located at the highest point of the project. They vary in size: 53 – 79 sqm (1 or 2 bedrooms) and price range: € 300.000 – € 425.000.
- Apartments (6): Securing the middle zone. Their size range from 56 up to 92 sqm (1 or 2 bedrooms). Prices start from € 325.000 up to € 550.000.
- Villas (4): Dominating the frontline and the panoramic views. Enjoying generous living spaces 159-165 sqm. There is still one villa (3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) available at the price of € 950.000.
All residences are built with locally sourced stone, to the highest construction standards. The energy rating upon completion will be A, while their garden and communal spaces will be planted with local flora to blend with their environment seamlessly. Furthermore, pre-works for adding charging ports for electric cars have been engineered in the project, which aspires to set an example for its sustainability and eco-friendliness.
General key features:
- Private plot
- Private swimming pool (can be converted to heated at added cost, while jacuzzi or water-massage options are also available).
- Double-glazed windows with shutters.
- Secure entrance doors.
- Multi-function air-conditioning systems (cooling, heating, dehumidification, fan).
- Designated parking spaces.
- Customised features, furniture packages and extras are available at a competitive price.
Renting a residence like this in Paros, one of Greece’s most cosmopolitan islands, presents a compelling investment opportunity. Paros holds a prominent position in the heart of the Aegean Sea and continues to experience ongoing development, making it an attractive destination for visitors. With a thriving tourism industry, the prospect of substantial returns is highly promising. Coupled with the convenience of professional management and the ability to enjoy the island’s charms year-round, this investment holds immense potential for both financial gains and personal enjoyment.
A major point of attraction in the Cyclades complex, Paros can suit all tastes. Inhabited since the Neolithic era, the island was famous for its marble, and the Ancient Marble Quarries are one of its notable sights. So is its Archaeological Museum, where visitors can marvel at the statue of the Gorgon, Cycladic figurines and other exhibits spanning the island’s rich and long history. Also renowned as a windsurf and surf destination in Eastern Mediterranean, Paros is the ideal spot for water sports aficionados. At the same time, its many water sports centres will safely introduce newcomers to these engaging activities.
The cosmopolitan port of Parikia and the picturesque town of Naousa offer many choices for dining and going out, suiting all tastes and budgets.
- Paros International Airport: 13 km
- Parikia (port): 20 km
- Naousa: 19 km
- Lolantonis Beach: 2 km (5 min by car)
- Glyfa and Trypiti Beaches: 3.4 km (6 min by car)
- Chrysi Akti: 4.3 km (8 min)
- Beis Beach: 6.0 km (9 min)
- Faragkas Beach: 6.8 km (10 min)
Amenities and Features
Unlock Personalized Property Recommendations
Complete Our Form Below to Find Your Ideal Home with Ease