A luxurious collection of high aesthetic properties located just 60 metres from the sea, on a hillside amphitheatrical plot, within walking distance to 5 different beaches and to Kalyves centre. Amazing unobstructed sea views from every apartment, in a quiet residential neighbourhood where privacy is combined with security, with easy access to Crete’s major road network and the International Airport of Chania.
This exceptional collection includes 19 apartments of 1 or 2 bedrooms in 2 buildings & 2 floors, varying in size and type:
- The poolside apartments are located on the ground floor, enjoying the privilege of being surrounded by landscaped and meticulously planted gardens. They spoil the landscape as little as possible, providing unity in the view and ensuring a milder microclimate throughout the year.
- The cliffhanger apartments are located on the first floor, opening onto spacious balconies to enjoy unrivalled views over the Souda bay and the eye-striking sunsets – a grand panorama that can be literally enjoyed even if sitting on the inside.
- The top level roof garden apartment is the master of privacy. This one-of-a-kind property is located on the first floor and comes with a spacious roof garden. Ample room for outdoor relaxation, with many different spots where you can enjoy your leisure time, during different hours of the day, with different degrees of privacy.
Every property enjoys optimal sunshine and is flanked with high quality materials and thoughtful design – such as a blending of stone & wooden flooring in the main livings areas, smart home features, solar panels & thermal boiler installations and jacuzzi preinstallations in main balconies.
This project offers the security of a residential complex with large and comfortable communal areas. The infinity pool (116sqm), the featured staircase curtains and the distinctive lighting add to this relaxing environment, resulting in a very special atmosphere.
This project is realised by one of the biggest construction companies in Greece with years of experience in the construction field, having an eye for detail in a diverse range of work and scale projects. The construction has already begun and will be completed during the summer of 2023.
The ‘idyllic lifestyle and escape from city life’ remains the primary reason people wish to purchase property in Greece, and many clients are looking to buy secondary homes in the north of Crete as it is a stable investment and intelligent retirement plan.
Panorama Village will be the most exclusive residential area in Souda Bay. Although it’s close to Chania with its beaches, nice restaurants and shopping facilities, it’s a secluded area.
- Chania – 25 min
- Rethymnon – 40 min
- Souda Port – 14 min
- Chania International Airport – 29 min
- General hospital St. George – 20 min
- Glaros Beach – 2 min
- Hermans Beach – 4 min
- Kalyves Beach – 5 min
- Kyani Beach – 5 min
- Kera Beach – 7 min
- Updated On:
- November 11, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- B Class
- 77 m2 Size
- Year Built: