Skyros Holiday Complex
Skyros, a natural paradise in the center of the Aegean. The epitome of peace and quiet with plenty of natural resources and ecological values.
Ideally located just 100 m from the beach and perimetrically secured to ensure your privacy, this plot of 1000 sqm accommodates a building complex which covers an area of 238 sqm in total, consisting of the main house (105 sqm), two bungalows next to the garage (71 sqm) and a yoga studio (47 sqm).
The main house is divided into two floors, with 5 rooms in total. The main entrance leads to the ground floor. A well organised design of a stylish open plan kitchen with a bar stand is well connected to the spacious dining room and the winter garden. On this floor you will also find the office and the library. The whole house is beautifully tiled and the details are a proof of its high-quality construction standards.
A wooden covered staircase leads you to the upper floor where the master bedroom is located. The openings offer plenty of natural light throughout the whole day while offering the possibility to seize some nice sea views. Two bathrooms serve the functionality of both floors.
- High standard foundation – insulation
- Instant water heater (energy saving)
- Oil-fueled central heating – A/C units
Throughout the yard there are amazing shaded spots which one can take advantage of. In this way one can enjoy the magnificent surrounding environment and the aura emitted by the natural landscape of Greece.
The two bungalows are located at the bottom right corner next to the garage, which is accessible through an electric gate. Both are constructed to provide full amenities so they can be used as guesthouses.
- Bungalow 1: Ground floor + attic; hosting a bedroom, a bathroom as well as a sitting space and a kitchen connected via a small white internal staircase.
- Bungalow 2: Ground floor; consisting of a bedroom, a bathroom and a small kitchen.
Electric radiators and A/C units enable comfortable living throughout the whole year for your guests.
Τhe patio covered sitting areas are the idyllic spots for you to enjoy moments of relaxation with friends, while the Greek summer unfolds. Mesmerising summer days with a mild breeze rustling the grass and the tree leaves in the backyard.
At the top left corner, there is a detached Yoga Studio (47 sqm) which was built in 2008. The wooden parquet flooring combined with the wooden roof gives an extra touch of coziness. Enjoy your leisure time without losing your chance to work out, following the guidance of the ancient proverb “Mens sana in corpore sano” – ”A healthy mind in a healthy body”.
The complex was renovated in 2022 and is sold unfurnished.
Located in high class rental area, rentals can offer high returns and are a popular choice among many owners. This property is very suitable for a combination of own use and rental, or to be run as a business offering yoga classes or retreats. The property can pay for itself allowing owners to then enjoy their holiday destination year-round when they choose to and for as long as they like.
- A characteristic feature of Skyros is the strong contrast between the pine-covered northern part and the rocky south. Taverns, monasteries, beaches, archeological sites are in close distance. A drive around the island, though, will get you to many hidden beaches with fewer facilities and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Ferries to Skyros depart from Kimi port in Evia, while there are frequent ferries to Skyros from Skopelos and Alonissos during the summer. Reaching the island, you will encounter the scenic Port of Linaria, just 10km from the Chóra of Skyros. Walking through the cobbled alleys, one can admire the Skyrian houses with their unique architecture; their flat roofs is a typical example of traditional island architecture
- Flight time from Skyros to Athens: approx. 40 min.
Skyros island is also known as it is connected to Achilles, the legendary hero of the Trojan War. In fact, Skyros has been referred to as the place where he was sent by his mother, goddess Thetis, to prevent him from participating in the Trojan War.