Vathy Summer Home
This house is an ideal choice for a family looking for a charming white-washed home on a beautiful Greek island, with easy access to the beach and unobstructed views of the Aegean Sea.
This property is designed in total harmony with the surrounding landscape. Built on a 142 sqm plot, it spreads over three floors providing a generous living space of 170 sqm.
Inside, the house is spacious and airy. Large windows allow plenty of natural light to flood in. The living room is cosy and welcoming, while the fireplace may accompany your seasonal visits. The kitchen is modern and a large dining table is perfect for family meals. The three bedrooms and bathrooms are harmoniously divided through the floors.
Other benefits include: central oil heating, solar panel for water heating, double-glazed windows with mosquito nets and wooden shutters, a connection to the local sewage and water network, a storage room and parking.
Vathy is the capital of the Greek island of Samos, which is known for its beautiful beaches, historical landmarks, and scenic views.
There are many things to do in Vathy and the surrounding area. Some popular activities include:
- Visiting the Archaeological Museum of Vathy, which houses a collection of ancient artefacts and exhibits on the history of Samos.
- Taking a stroll along the promenade and admiring the views of the harbour.
- Exploring the narrow streets of the old town, with its colourful houses and charming squares.
- Going to the beach. There are several beaches close to Vathy, including Gagkou and Tsamadou Beach, which are known for their crystal-clear waters and fine sand.
- Taking a day trip around the island, where you can visit the ancient temple of Hera, the Monastery of Panagia Spiliani and the Cave of Pythagoras.
Samos has its own airport, Samos International Airport, which is located about 4 km from Vathy. The airport has regular flights to Athens and other cities in Greece, and to many European capitals. Ferries also operate between Samos and various ports in Greece, including Piraeus (the main port of Athens), Thessaloniki, and several other islands.
- Updated On:
- March 17, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- C Class
- 170 m2 Size
- Year Built: 2010