Located in Koroni, an amphitheatrically built town, crowned by a Venetian fortress, facing wonderful beaches like Zaga, Memi and Artaki. This charming and cozy two-storey villa could be an excellent choice, if you seek for tradition, simplicity, ease of daily living and instant access to the sea.
Settled on a plot of approx. 218 sqm, the home is built on 2 levels and measures 115,52 sqm of living area.
The lower floor measures 57,76 sqm and consists of 2 bedrooms with straight access to the spacious stone yard, 1 bathroom with shower and 1 spacious storage – laundry room.
An internal staircase leads to the upper floor which measures 57,76 sqm and consists of an open plan living room with fully equipped kitchen (oven from 2018, dish washer from 2016, refrigerator from 2013), 1 bedroom with fitted wardrobe and 1 bathroom with shower.
The wonderful timber roof is exposed while the sitting area and kitchen enjoy straight access to a spacious balcony with tiled pergola and wonderful views to the Messinian Gulf and the charming harbour of the town.
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Double-glazed windows and patio doors, aluminium units with shutters and insect screens.
- Four A/C units in the living room and the bedrooms for heating – cooling throughout the year.
- The necessary pipework for future central heating system has been installed.
- The house is supplied with telephone – internet.
- The external walls were painted in 2016.
The beautiful, paved yard offers several areas for relaxing, which can be used depending on the position of the sun while a part of the yard enjoys beautiful sea view and can also be used as a parking area.
The nearest beach “Artaki” with a restaurant is 4 minutes walking distance away, while it takes 10 minutes walking to reach the wonderful sandy beach “Zaga” and 5 minutes by car to get to “Memi” beach.
- Petalidi, a 25-minutes drive away, is a small traditional village, situated beachfront, on the western shore of the Messenian Gulf with panoramic sea view. In the village you will find the beautiful square with the church of St. Nikolaos, restaurants and cafes and the small harbor a little further. Petalidi is the ideal destination for relaxing summer holidays while around the wider area you will discover a vast variety of amazing beaches to swim and sunbathe all day long.
- Finikounda, 22 minutes by car, a coastal village, which has developed into one of the most beautiful summer resorts of the southern Peloponnese, is surrounded by long sandy beaches with crystal clear waters, where you can enjoy water sports as well. The village has a very pretty harbour for traditional fishing boats and recreational boats. Additionally, in Finikounda you can find supermarkets, many tourist shops and pharmacy.
- Methoni, 32 minutes by car, is a small well-preserved traditional town, protected by the Greek Archaeological Service due to the imposing Venetian Castle, from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view to the sunset, and beneath which lie a beach and a sheltered harbor. Methoni has also supermarkets, pharmacy, dentist and a public infirmary.
- Pylos, a 40-minute drive away, is the main town of the area, with one of the biggest natural ports in Europe and a small marina. Being amphitheatrically built and very picturesque makes it one of the most beautiful towns in Greece. The area of Pylos has four impressive signature golf courses and the nearest one is 45 minutes away from the property.
It takes 50 minutes to drive to the International airport and 55 minutes to the modern hospital of Kalamata which is the administrative capital of the area. Kalamata has a port, large yachting marina and motorway access to Athens.
- Updated On:
- November 30, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- E Class
- 115 m2 Size
- Year Built: 2006