It’s all about the location! A one-of-a-kind estate on a beachfront location in the Akrotiri peninsula, east of Chania. This unique piece of land (1430 sqm) perfectly hosts this spacious two-storey villa, which covers a total area of no less than 410 sqm.
Properties on such prime locations are rare: next to the beach (30m), within close distance from Chania and on one of the most beautiful islands in Greece, Crete.
This property includes 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, which are nicely distributed. This layout also reflects the usage of the villa as the perfect base for hosting other families and large groups of friends.
The main room of the ground floor is the huge open plan living room which is located in the same space with the kitchen and the dining room. The mini bar in the corner, the wooden chess table kit as well as the spacious kitchen with its fancy finishes stand out in the space, while the glossy flooring matches perfectly with the remaining wooden furniture.
Following the staircase to the upper floor you will find most of the bedrooms and bathrooms. Variοus openings and extensive balconies provide natural light throughout the villa as well as outlets to enjoy the unobstructed views of the beach and sea as well as the mountain.
Downstairs, the basement hosts another living room, a kitchen and a bedroom with bathroom. The playroom is the characteristic room you see in movies, with a billiard, a table tennis and a mini bar accompanied by a classic black chesterfield sofa. Τhe other areas include a sauna, a gym, as well as a space that can be used as a cellar.
- Sold fully furnished
- Central heating along with 5 heating / cooling units make the place proper for year-round living
- Solar water heater
- Fully equipped kitchens and electric appliances in place
- Satellite dish
Of course, the added value lies in the outdoor spaces around the perimeter of the villa. Apart from the large swimming pool (80 sqm) which is the centre of attention, the beautiful garden with the fountain, the various shaded areas where one can relax watching the magnificent surroundings, the picturesque chapel in the corner, the gazebo as well as the barbecue fill you with a feeling of wholeness.
Last but not least, the property has very easy direct access from a surfaced road with both a garage and outdoor parking spaces.
- Stavros is a spectacular sea-side village located approximately 15 km from the charming city of Chania in the northernmost part of the Akrotiri peninsula.
- Bakery, chemist, tavernas, mini market, medical facilities can be found in close proximity.
- Stavros area is 25 minutes away from Chania International Airport and 35 minutes from the port of Souda.
- Next to Stavros, there are many beaches where you can go for swimming. In Kalathas beach, you have the ability to take lessons for water skiing, windsurfing and scuba diving. Tersanas sandy beach is another alternative beach for swimming and relaxation.
The “Blue Flag” beach where the villa is located is one of the least windy and most kid-friendly, widely known as “Zorba beach”. A narrow line of sand, dominated by a huge rock, is the famous background in the film “Zorba the Greek”, where Anthony Quinn dancing syrtaki to the music of Mikis Theodorakis. This emblematic film refers to the life of Nikos Kazantzakis and was shot on the specific beach in Stavros, at the Akrotiri of Chania.